If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within 14 days of receipt and would like a refund, please follow the procedure for returning your purchase. Failure to follow these steps with result in an incomplete return and will not qualify for a full refund. You can find our returns policy on our Terms and Conditions page here
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance to notify us you would like to return your purchase. Please include copy of sales receipt and order number.
- Once we have agreed to accept the return, please ship your artwork back to us in the using a reputable courier with insurance to cover the cost of the item.
- Once we receive your artwork we will inspected it to ensure it meets our returns criteria.
- If the artwork is damaged in anyway during transit, you will have to contact the courier and apply for compensation. It is best if you package the return well to avoid any possible damage. If the artwork is lost in transit back to us, you will have to apply for compensation through the couriers you have used (it is important you insure the parcel for the value of its contents). We do not accept responsibility for returns or postage costs.
- Once inspected and the return is accepted, we will contact you via email and refund the full payment back to your chosen payment method. Refunds can take between 5 – 10 working days to appear in your account.
If you need any further information on returns please contact us at email@example.com